Singapore is a foodie’s paradise with its wide array of gastronomic offerings from all over the world. Each one offers a unique and tasty experience that will leave you wanting more. So start exploring and savoring the best halal cafe in Singapore today!
The top ten halal foods
If you’re looking for some delicious halal eats, check out this list of the top 10 halal foods:
When it comes to finding halal food, cafes are a great option. You can find a wide variety of halal foods at cafes, and they often offer more than just the typical Halal options.
Here are 10 of our favorite halal cafe foods:
- Falafel – Falafel is a classic Middle Eastern dish that is usually made from chickpeas. It is usually served as a wrap or pita sandwich, and it is a great option for vegetarians.
- Shawarma – Shawarma is another classic Middle Eastern dish that is made from roasted meat. It is usually served as a sandwich or plate, and it is a great way to get your protein fix.
- Hummus – Hummus is a creamy dip or spread that is made from chickpeas. It is perfect for dunking veggies/pita bread, and it is a healthy and tasty option for any meal.
- Baba Ganoush – Baba Ganoush is a similar dip to hummus, but it is made from roasted eggplant instead of chickpeas. It has a smoky flavor and it pairs well with pita bread or crunchy veggies.
- Kebab – Kebabs are skewers of grilled meat that are popular in the Middle East and South Asia. They can be made with chicken, beef, lamb, or seafood, and they are always delicious when cooked on the grill.
- Tabbouleh – Tabbouleh is a popular Lebanese dish that is made from parsley, bulgur, tomatoes, and onions. It makes a great side dish or main course, and it is packed with flavor and nutrients.
- Baklava – Baklava is a sweet pastry that is popular in the Middle East and Turkey. It is made from layers of filo dough filled with nuts and honey, and it tastes amazing when served with tea or coffee.
- Pita Bread – Pita bread is a simple but delicious flatbread that is popular in the Middle East and North Africa. It can be used as a wrap for sandwiches or as an appetizer or side dish.
- Mint Tea – Mint tea is a popular drink in the Middle East that is made from green tea leaves, sugar, and fresh mint leaves. It has a refreshing flavor and aroma, and it makes the perfect drink to enjoy during the hot summer months.
- Samosas – Samosas are savory pastries that are popular in India and Pakistan. They are typically filled with potatoes, peas, lentils, or ground beef, and they are crispy and delicious when cooked properly
Halal cafe food is a great way to get your cultural fix and enjoy some delicious eats. From curry to flatbreads, there are plenty of options for those looking for something new.